Ali nel Cielo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roxys Transformation: What do You Think

2 posters

Go down

What do you think about season 4

Roxys Transformation: What do You Think Vote_lcap50%Roxys Transformation: What do You Think Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Roxys Transformation: What do You Think Vote_lcap0%Roxys Transformation: What do You Think Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Roxys Transformation: What do You Think Vote_lcap0%Roxys Transformation: What do You Think Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Roxys Transformation: What do You Think Vote_lcap50%Roxys Transformation: What do You Think Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Roxys Transformation: What do You Think Empty Roxys Transformation: What do You Think

Post  roxy4ever Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:28 pm

i think her transformation is WAY TOO SHORT!
roxy4ever
roxy4ever

Back to top Go down

Roxys Transformation: What do You Think Empty Re: Roxys Transformation: What do You Think

Post  Kae Lily Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:31 pm

I like Roxy's transformation, but I wish it was longer too. I'm also hoping she'll get a Sophiex and a Lovix transformation in Season 5. I also prefer Roxy being the star simply because Bloom has hogged the spotlight for too long. Her story is out already and yet they're still continuing with it (Magical Adventure is Bloom's "happily ever after")!
Kae Lily
Kae Lily
Admin

http://sonowinx.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Roxys Transformation: What do You Think Empty Yeah!

Post  roxy4ever Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:48 pm

What is UP with that anyway! swhy make Stella Miss Magix, then, if Bloom is the star!
roxy4ever
roxy4ever

Back to top Go down

Roxys Transformation: What do You Think Empty Re: Roxys Transformation: What do You Think

Post  Kae Lily Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Well, Stella being Miss Magix is because she's into that kind of thing while Bloom isn't. It was to show Stella's passion for beauty and such. Plus, Bloom is "Mary Sue", which is better (or rather, worse) than Miss Magix.
Kae Lily
Kae Lily
Admin

http://sonowinx.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  roxy4ever Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:15 pm

i guess she isnt, is she, i didnt think of that!
roxy4ever
roxy4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum