Ali nel Cielo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Mirta Be The 8th Winx Fairy(NOT 7th I want roxy to STAY!)

3 posters

Go down

Should Mirta Be The 8th Winx Fairy(NOT 7th I want roxy to STAY!) Empty Should Mirta Be The 8th Winx Fairy(NOT 7th I want roxy to STAY!)

Post  roxy4ever Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Well, the title says it all. So, what do you think, should Mirta be the 8th Winx Fairy
roxy4ever
roxy4ever

Back to top Go down

Should Mirta Be The 8th Winx Fairy(NOT 7th I want roxy to STAY!) Empty Re: Should Mirta Be The 8th Winx Fairy(NOT 7th I want roxy to STAY!)

Post  Kae Lily Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:36 pm

I think Mirta should've join the Winx a long time ago.
Kae Lily
Kae Lily
Admin

http://sonowinx.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Should Mirta Be The 8th Winx Fairy(NOT 7th I want roxy to STAY!) Empty Re: Should Mirta Be The 8th Winx Fairy(NOT 7th I want roxy to STAY!)

Post  roxy4ever Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Agreed. You know whats weird? The night before S4 started, i had a dream about animals, & fairies, & 7 winx, & i was surprised when i figured the whole thing out(a lot more recently, like after the english version of episode 20).
roxy4ever
roxy4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Winxhelina Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:11 am

Well I think Mirta cant become 7th/8th Winx NOW after all this time, but she would seriously need more screentime, its somewhat weird Winx hardly ever communicated with her in season 2 & 3 Sad
Winxhelina
Winxhelina

http://winxhelina.x10.bz/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum